Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Blur in the morning

I myself posted this "Extra class in next Tuesday 8.30 - 10.30 at lab A302"... Yet I was standing in front of class G517 for almost half an hour this morning... =="
Luckily I'm not the only blur one... hahaha... xD
There's still this blur guy accompany me, stood outside the class waiting like gong kia... hahaa... xD
Me : "why everybody is late today? They normally come earlier than us... "
Corn : " I don't know..."
then he went down to get candy... and came back after that...
I was standing in front of the window and staring at the cars outside... When i was time for class, he came and asked whether we went to the right class.... I was so shocked and finally realized that... He called to confrim... And yea... We went to the wrong class... =="
Corn : "Are you sure is this class? not A302?"
Me : "Yea ho!!! O.o I forgot dy... "
And so we went to the right class after that and we were late... What a blur morning huh? LOL... xD


Emo while we were waiting for the class...



No comments: