Sunday, March 4, 2012

World Vision - Building a better world for children

I've been looking at this thing for over a year. I'm VERY VERY VERY interested in sponsor the children... But too bad now I don't have income yet. T.T Kids, wait for me! Support World Vision people! These children are adorable. They didn't choose to born in such environment. I bet no one wanted too. But you can make their life better by just donate/sponsor anyone of them RM50 per month. For some of you RM50 might be nothing but for them, they can make big changes in their life. So please help! :'( if you want to donate more, that would be even better! A very big thank you to you if you are willing to or already had donate a lot to them! :D <3 <3 <3 THANK YOU! :*





by the way, I just knew that LeeHom is the World Vision ambassador! :D omg! He is just too perfect. He is an angel! O:) this just made me love him even more! A guy with a beautiful heart is soooooo loveable! <3


xoxo to people who actively participate in this! ;D


No comments: