Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sorry

Sometimes I was so angry with myself that I get angry easily. I'm hot tempered, I know. But I don't wish to be like this. I wanna have good mood all the time you know? You think it's fun to get angry all the time? NO! But I can't control myself. My feeling just burst like that. I can't stop it. I always felt regret after all. But that's totally useless and I know it.
And i hate how I being rude to others. I didn't mean to be rude. Hope that they will understand and won't get mad at me. I really don't wish my friends have bad impressions about me. I'm always freaking regret after I did something rude to them. Man. Since when I become like this? I HATE HOW I BEING LIKE THIS! I DON'T WANNA BE SO MEAN & BITCHY!
I DON'T WANNA BE RUDE TO OTHERS! I HATE TO BE RUDE TO THEM!
I DON'T WANNA HAVE SUCH UGLY ATTITUDE!
FML!
T.T
I don't know who will see this but I'm still going to apologize to those I ever hurt.
I'm so sorry! SORRY LIKE A BILLION TIMES!
Please forgive me!
Love you all!
<3

No comments: