Friday, January 7, 2011

Orientation for January Intake in Swinburne 2011

okay. Let's start with what did this at uni. Basically today was all about the practices and performances. For those who are not taking the City Tour, we went school around 2.30p.m. We started rehearsing around 3 something until 6. Each group has to perform something. My group performed drama with the song "Forget You" and the song is still playing in my mind like over and over again. I think next time I play this song, I'll remember about our show. It reminds me the moment that I had with others. =') Though we did the rehearsal last minute, but it still quite nice. And most importantly, I had fun. I'm not sure about others. But I did. I really did. aww... I'm going to remember this forever. =)
The show started around 7 something. All of us performed according to our groups. *Oh yeah. Always remember that I was in the group 4 named "Newbie" during Orientation... =) * he performances were okay. Some were funny. But the most exciting part was the dancing part. Performed by the students in dancing club. wow.. It was totally cool and awesome. The breaking, locking and so on. yeah. Not only that, we also had African dance and Indian dance. The African dance was awesome too. Really really nice. The Indian dance.... xD very fun. Actually it was not part of the show, the MC just asked the Indian guy to dance randomly and the crowd were shouting like "DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!" So, the guy had no choice. He went to the crowd and asked someone to dance with him. I was one of them... But I didn't know what to do on stage. I just stood there and laugh with them. It was kinda fun. The last night is definitely the best part among the other three days. =)
Besides, the orientation made me met with new people. I've met two black guys. I think it's so cool to have black friends. =D One name Kingsley and the other name Kabowe. Kabowe is from Zimbabwe but I don't know about Kingsley. They are friendly.
so yea. That's the thing about the Three days Orientation. Goodnight! =)

No comments: