Thursday, February 4, 2010

Why can't you?

Randomly, I thought of something...
Even if the world is going to end tomorrow, I'm still not going to tell the guy that : "hey, I like you... Can you be mine?"
I definitely don't think that the guy will answer me : "yes... =) Actually I like you too."
He is a great guy. I'm sure there's tons of girls waiting for him... Plus, a guy like him will totally likes a girl who is way better than me... (prettier, clever, slim, caring and so on )
So, why should I embarrass myself?

Btw, I don't want to be just like the example that I had seen recently between my friends... :
Girl : *always talking about the guy in everything she talked... Observe the guy everyday*
Boy : " She is so annoying. I hate to be observe. Just let go of me!"
Girl : *broken hearted* "Okay. I'll let you go... T.T"

I'm sure the girl was hurted so BADLY... You think you can control yourself for not like a person? When the feeling comes, you can't even stop it from coming...
You think it's easy to like a person who don't even like you?
IT'S THE HARDEST THING EVER!

4 comments:

Miss Tz said...

K Sing I totally agree! But do cheer k. Smile :)

KaySing Liew said...

yea! =)

cutestporing said...

By telling him, at least you can voice out your feelings and know the output from the guy... xD

KaySing Liew said...

lol... NEVER... btw, mind to intro?