Thursday, January 7, 2010

Start Of Something NEW

OH MY GOSH!
I was so shocked when I got my Form 4 final exam's results...
I got so many lowest marks in the class! WHAT A SHAME!
I wondered why? I didn't study for it? I guess so... =.="
Now is 2010... plus very last year of secondary life... So, I don't wish to see this kind of results anymore!
I had promised mum that I will study hard and get good results... I MUST DO IT! I don't want to let her and myself down! Anyway, I don't want to see any RED color in my report card again!!! Seriously!!!



I CAN DO IT!
JUST TRUST MYSELF!
KEEP MOVING FORWARD!
NEVER GIVE UP!






K Sing =)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

of course u can my dear.. =D Put more effort in studies and u'll make urself surprise with how much u've done at the end.. !! Keep it up~

KaySing Liew said...

Thanks! I wish so too... =)