Saturday, May 2, 2009

Station Game at St.Thomas

This is my first time went to St.Thomas... For station game... Chinese Club...
This morning... Wake up early in the morning... Around 6.30a.m, my friends and I went to the bus stop which near to my house to wait for the bus to St.Thomas... After we reached the Kuching's bus station, we walked to St.Thomas... It's not so far from the bus stop... So, it's still okay...
When we reached there, a student from St.Thomas brought us to have a look at their school... Nice! The school doesn't even look like school... Don't know how to explain... We're divided into five groups... The groups were named by fruits... Strawberry, Mango, Apple, Watermelon and lychee
Only few schools joined this station game... But it's quite fun though... Had lot's of fun with my team... Btw, the most important thing was, I met lots of new friends... xD
This coming June is going to have more fun activities for me... Can't wait for it! yay me!=p
Enjoy my day! toodles!


Station Game at St.Thomas
I like this place... Just look like a garden which can have high tea here...



After the game... Had our lunch...
Me and Su Jing... and my lousy phone! =.="
Tze Hui... Eating...



Group Photos...
Fun time!



Each person from every school that came that day described their own Chinese Club of their school...
SMK.Siburan...
SMK.Paku
SMK.Jalan Arang
SMK.Bau
SMK.Kuching High



It's time for the result...
The 5th place... Lychee
The 4th place... Watermelon
The 3rd place... Apple
The 2nd place... Mango
The 1st place... Strawberry



I took some photos with my new friends...
Our group...
Sze Yun and Me
The Watermelon team...
Paku team
hahaha... This is the new friends that we met randomly at the St.Thomas... It's quite a long and funny story...
Tze Hui, Su Jing, Elmer, Me and Hui Lee...






xxx K Sing xxx

No comments: